ClickScan offers your business a wide range of features that you can use to improve your office productivity and customer service, while saving you money:
- Full indexing capability- It is easy to index your documents using ClickScan- based on whatever filing system you currently use. Index and search for records by name, date, SS#, or your own custom field. Since the index is fully customizable to your records management process, the possibilities are endless.
- Ease of Use- ClickScan was written without the complicated pull-down menus that most software uses. Instead, ClickScan uses large graphical icons which allow any user to easily determine how to accomplish any task. This reduces the training time for new users to hours instead of days.
- Universal Scanner Support- ClickScan supports all major business scanners, including Canon, Fujitsu, and Kodak, either through direct connection to a desktop PC or in a network setting.
- Multiple User Access- Let multiple users in different departments view the same documents at the same time, using concurrent licenses.
- Prevent Unauthorized Access- The administration module that comes with ClickScan lets you designate an administrator, who can then decide what users to allow access to the system. Different users can only perform functions allowed by the administrator, and con only see files that they are allowed to see.
- Disaster Safety- ClickScan allows you to archive and backup files, preventing loss of documents should your computer crash. This also allows you to protect your files from things that would ruin paper files, such as flooding and fire.
ClickScan increases your bottom line by allowing you to:
- Increase efficiency
- Improve your customer service
- Eliminate the hassle of lost and misplaced files
- Access all your documents easily and instantly
In short, not only will your business gain from using ClickScan, your employees will want to use it because it is so easy to use and learn. Call for a free document consultation.
Supported Client Environments:
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
Minimum Client Requirements:
- Processor 700 MHz or higher
- Memory 500 megabytes of RAM
- Display VGA or higher resolution monitor
- Database MS SQL server